The Sainte-Énimie area
Located right in the heart of the Tarn Gorge, the Auberge du Moulin is a destination of its own, just a minute’s walk from the river bank.
The medieval village of Sainte-Énimie offers a wide range of activities such as hiking (on the pathway to Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, for instance), canoeing, climbing (including on via ferratas), caving, mountain biking, but also relaxing in quietness by the Tarn… It’s the perfect place to spend family holidays, with no need to drive! Whether a sportsperson or not, you’ll find the activities you are looking for according to your wishes. And why not go for a drive or a ride on your bike or motorcycle to discover Lozère and its various landscapes:
- The Gorges du Tarn (its picturesque villages, the Bateliers (boatmen) de La Malène, the breathtaking view from the Point Sublime, the sparkling water bottling plant of Quézac, the Millau Viaduct…)
- The Causse Méjean and its moorland scenery (an introduction to gliding from Chanet airfield, the traditional farm of Hyelzas, the Aven Armand (cave), the Chaos (rock field) de Montpellier-le-Vieux…)
- The Cévennes National Park (the Vallon du Villaret, an open-air art and amusement park for children and adults, among other sites of interest)
- The Margeride mountains (the Gévaudan Wolf Park, the buffalo preserve of Sainte-Eulalie…)
- The River Lot Valley (Mende and its cathedral, La Canourgue and its golf course…)